May 23, 2015

The Gold Apple Watch: an expensive accessory

The Apple Watch has been released in Australia for a month now, and it promises to be Apple's most personal device yet. I'm a huge Apple lover. I have nearly all of their products and I'm always excited when they release new devices, so naturally, I was drawn to the Apple Watch. But what really caught my eye was the Gold Apple Watch. It features an 18-karat yellow gold case and a band of your choice. It's no secret that Apple products can be expensive, but this new addition really takes it up a notch and blends a luxury accessory with a luxury gadget. Prices can go as high as $17,000 for this watch, but I can think of plenty other things to spend that money on.



What are your thoughts on the new Gold Apple Watch?

Thanks to Stylight for creating this graphic. You can read their article on the Gold Apple Watch on their website.