October 22, 2014

Summer skin: Vaseline Australia



Summer is around the corner and that means wearing a whole lot of shorts, singlets and of course... bikinis! We're all going to be showing quite a bit of skin in the season ahead so it's important to keep it soft, hydrated, moisturised and looking radiant.

Now I know a lot of people usually reach straight for the natural tan body moisturisers that give a bronzed look after a few applications, but I've found them to be quite orange on my skin (which is naturally very white). I also wanted a body moisturiser that I could use daily with no build-up tanning effect, but rather leave a natural glow on my skin.

So, I picked up the new Vaseline cocoa glow body moisturiser and absolutely love it. It smells heavenly and is super absorbent, which comes in handy when you're in a rush to get dressed (as I always am). It's also great value for money because just one pump of this lotion pretty much covers my whole leg - impressive! It also didn't leave any greasy texture on the skin and I could still smell it on me at the end of the day! Smooth summer skin, here I come ;)





What's your go-to body moisturiser for a natural summer glow? 

Let me know in the comments!