October 19, 2014

Sequin shorts


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend :) I'm ready to tackle another busy week ahead tomorrow! But I'm neck-deep in assignments so I'm keeping this post short and sweet today. I decided to finally whip out these sequin shorts - I bought them about 6 months ago, but have never worn them (story of my life with most of the clothes in my wardrobe lol). I love the lace detailing on the hemline.. and the sequins really take the shorts up a notch - it can be easily styled down for a daytime look or perfect for a night out.. I can't wait to pair these shorts with a crop top and some heels! And yes, I'm working on my tan... just need some free time to head to the beach more..



What I wore:
Top: Bardot (similar)
Blazer: Bardot (similar)
Shorts: Showpony (polyester version)
Shoes: Sportsgirl