October 16, 2014

Ocean stripes



A few weeks ago my family and I took a trip to Bondi Icebergs for lunch. I've been wanting to try this place out for a long time since I've heard really good reviews on it. So glad I finally went! What an amazing spot. Perfect views of Bondi beach on a clear (but cold) day while getting stuck into some seriously delicious seafood. As you're about to see in the photos below, the quality of their food is amazing - it's full of flavour, displayed beautifully and very satisfying! This is definitely a restaurant I'd come back to. Sipping on cocktails on a warm summer's afternoon - yep, sounds like heaven. Oh, and I though it would be fitting to wear blue (you know... to match the ocean and all) ;)










Delicious salty squid and shrimp for the entree
 Amazing beef, pasta with prawns, and risotto with scallops for the main
 Last but not least, an insanely good chestnut cake with poached pear and vanilla ice-cream.. yumm!
Our view from the table... If only lunchtime could be like this everyday...


What I wore:
Top: H&M (similar here)
Jeans: Wrangler
Coat: Bardot
Shoes: Novo (similar here)