August 26, 2014

Winter beauty essential: rose hip oil


It seems like this rain is never ending.. and even though Spring is just around the corner, it still feels like we're stuck in the thick of winter! Colder months usually mean dry skin season in the beauty books, but I've found the perfect solution!

I've always been a fan of rose hip oil, and I've been using it regularly for the past few years, but I love mixing it up and trying a new brand every now and then. Some brands have caused my skin to break out and others have moisturised and cleared my skin. I guess it all depends on finding the right product for your skin type.

This time, I've tested out Kosmea certified organic rose hip oil. I've been using it for the past few days, and I'm loving it! I'd definitely say that a little goes a long way with this product. I have naturally oily skin, so I only use a few small drops (one on each cheek, forehead and nose) and it works really well. It moisturises my skin without making it too oily (usually causing me to break out), and it's quite light, which I love. I use it before going to bed at night, and in the morning my skin feel super soft. Oh, and it smells great too!

Overall, I'd definitely recommend it. Rose hip oil of any kind is always great for your skin, especially in colder months where skin tends to get on the dry side. The best part is that you can test out Kosmea rose hip oil for yourself for as little as $12.95!

Hope you guys enjoy the photos :) Beware: I'm not wearing any makeup! haha