July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday


Found these photos in my archives yesterday and realised I haven't posted them on the blog yet. So today's Throwback Thursday is to January of this year. I actually remember this day - I went shopping for some new season summer clothes and boy, was it hot! The sun was burning onto my skin and it probably took about 2 minutes to take these photos lol.. Then I was back in the air-conditioned shopping mall ;) Oh, what I would give for some summer weather right now (as I'm writing this post in bed with the electric blanket switched on to the maximum). But the past few days in Sydney have actually been quite warm, which I'm loving. I hope it stays that way :)

Anyway, hope you're all having a great week!

By the way, I'm still working on those photo diaries from Europe.. Stay tuned!


What I wore:
Top: Portmans (black version here)
Skirt: Bardot (similar here)
Shoes: Court Couture (similar here)
Necklace: With Love Kirsten (Use the code "TWSBLOG" to get 20% off your order!)