July 25, 2014

Home, sweet home



I'm back from my European adventure! 

Wow. It was one of the best holidays I've had so far. I just landed and I'm already having withdrawals lol.. I want to go back! It's amazing to have seen so much of western Europe in such a short amount of time. Every day was a 6am wake up call and a 7am start and although it was pretty tiring at times, I wouldn't have had it any other way. The summer days in Europe are so long and the sun doesn't set until 9.30-10pm (which was a little strange for me at first), but it also meant that I wasn't going to bed until at least midnight every night. I guess you could say I really made the most of my days! I got to travel to so many cities and see so many beautiful sights.. when I look back, it was as if it happened in the blink on an eye. But thankfully I have tonnes of photos to help re-live those amazing memories :) And I'll be sharing them with you guys throughout the next few weeks!


Here's a little sneak peek of London...
More to come very soon :)


So I guess it's back to reality for me now, and unfortunately that means prepping for uni next week :(

 Hope you're all having a great week! Chat to you guys soon.