June 06, 2014

Stuck at the office


Well, hello everyone!!! 

Wow, it feels good to be back! I think the last time I posted was just over 2 weeks ago, and boy, have they been the busiest 2 weeks of my life. Uni assignments and exams were looming, and unfortunately that meant blogging had to take the backseat for a short while. It's not all over yet though! I actually still have 1 more week of uni left until I can officially go on my break (I'm counting down the days!).

I've also finished editing all the photos from my recent trip to China, and I'll be publishing them throughout next week, so stay tuned!!
(And I have some exciting travel news to share next week as well!)

Since I was stuck at my desk for the past couple of weeks, I thought a great way to get back into blogging would be to share with you guys some Pinterest-worthy home office/workspace/study room decor inspo! I wish my study room looked this good...

If you're keen to see more, follow my Pinterest board!