June 15, 2014

Review: Mallzee - Personal shopper in your pocket

Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great weekend :)

For today's post, I want to share an app I recently came across - Mallzee. You may already use it or have heard of it, but if you haven't then you have to try it out! It's pretty much as the title says: a personal shopper in your pocket, and since we're all lovers of fashion (and certainly shopping), I thought you guys would be interested.

The app is available on both the iPad and iPhone, and you can download it here absolutely FREE!

There are over 200 awesome brands on the app including ASOS, Urban Outfitters, French Connection, Miss Selfridge, Adidas, Forever 21, Boohoo, Mango.. the list goes on! I loved the wide range because I found so many great items from brands I wouldn't usually shop at.
You can also filter your searches really easily. Choose a style, colour, price range or even a brand, so you get the best items to suit your style and budget. I loved not having to flick through hundreds of clothing items that didn't interest me... instead, I entered in the details of exactly the type of item(s) I was looking for and found great pieces straight away.

And you can also get your friends involved, which I thought was unique for an online shopping app. You can ask for their opinion on items you're thinking of buying, and they can like and leave comments. It's as if you're shopping with your friends, but without having to walk around the mall all day and try on clothes - you can do it from home!
I can get pretty lazy, so this app has been perfect for me :) I haven't tried the "Friend Finds" section yet, but I'm sure I'll manage to get a few friend to try out the app, even if it's just for fun :)
And it's even like Tinder! You can swipe left if you're not interested in the item, or swipe right to save it in your wishlist. I thought that was pretty cool. It was a really fast way to find the items I like and save it for later.
Overall, I thought the app was really well presented and the ease of use was great. There wasn't any confusing buttons or symbols and it's pretty straight forward. I loved the filter section and the swipe left or right function - I found it to be super quick and easy to choose out exactly what I wanted.

And I'm a huge lover of online shopping, so it was great to try out a new app in this category. I'd definitely recommend to try it out - even if it's just for fun.. but be careful, it can get addictive!

Be sure to visit their website for more details.

Happy shopping!