May 09, 2014

Preppy


Hey guys! I'm writing to you from the sunny city of Brisbane :) I'm here for the next few days visiting my sister. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday, I thought it would be a nice gift to fly with my mum up here to spend some quality time with the family.. (but it sucks that I still have so much uni work to do while I'm here...)

I went quite preppy in this outfit post - a style which I normally never go for. I just really wanted to wear this blazer (because it had been dormant in my wardrobe for far too long) and the rest of the outfit just fell into place.. I decided to stick with the white and pink shades on the blazer, and pair it with a light and bright outfit. Super girly and preppy - I think next time I'd definitely toughen up the look with a pair of ripped jeans or sneakers.

How about you? How would you style this blazer?


What I wore:
Blazer: Forever New (similar here and here)
Top: Cotton On (similar here and here)
Skirt: Forever New (similar here and here)
Shoes: Novo