May 17, 2014

Grey leopard


It's been a week since I last posted and I'm usually more regular with my blog posts, but I've been swamped with uni assignments ever since I got back from China. I can't wait until the end of semester, where I can finally breathe a little bit and catch up on my blogging (and other important things like retail therapy - I haven't gone shopping in months!). I still need to edit the pics from China for my photo diary, which will be up on the blog soon - I promise, but bare with me for a little while...

Today I had some time to spare (I mean, it's Saturday.. who doesn't?) so I thought I'd share a quick outfit post. The dress is monochrome, so it needed a bright background to spruce it up a bit, and when I spotted this red wall, I couldn't pass it up :) This is my "lounging around the house all day doing assignments" dress. It's simple, stretchy and comfy. Pair it with a camel coloured coat, scarf and stilettos and it'll bring it up to another level. I stuck to the simple form and didn't style it up, since I stayed at home all day, but I'll let your minds do some wondering... how would you style this piece?

How would you layer this dress? 

What look would you come up with?

Let me know in the comments!



What I wore:
Dress: No clue.. it's quite old and doesn't have a tag. Similar versions herehere and here
Shoes: Novo
Watch: Chanel J12
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban