April 04, 2014

Summer style


We're well into Autumn now in Sydney, but some days it feels just like summer. Gotta love Aussie weather :) I had a day full of errands yesterday, so I went for yet another practical and simple look. I feel like I'm doing that a lot lately. I haven't had the time to put much effort into outfits these days.. too busy! Well at least this top is pretty cute. I don't usually wear much pink, but I liked the pattern on this cami.. I think it'll look great tucked into a high-waisted skirt for a night out... Have to try that one ;)

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, because I have a massive pile of uni assignments to get done in a ridiculously short amount of time. And I have to study for exams next week.. ughhhh.. Wish me luck!

Hope you're all having a great Friday night!
#TGIF! Wooo!


What I wore:
Top: Forever New (similar here)
Shorts: Ally (similar here and here)
Shoes: INNIU (similar here)
Jewellery: With Love Kirsten

Special offer:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"!