April 30, 2014

Cardigan season


Hey guys, I'm back!!!

I had the most amazing time in China, and I honestly didn't want to come home. It was sooo much fun! I'm hoping to get the photo diaries up soon, but I'm flat out with uni now so hopefully part 1 will be up by the end of next week. I'll chat all about my travels around China in my photo diary blog post, but for today, I thought I'd get back into the outfit posts. Winter is definitely coming faster than I thought. It was freezing in China, and Sydney is no different. All the knits and cardigans are coming out! This is one of my favourite cardigans and I bought it around 2 years ago lol.. But it's such a staple piece, and a cool colour, so I can't get rid of it yet. I felt like pairing it with a dress since the sun was still shining. I love the floral lace detailing on the hem and the cutouts on the sides - they add a unique touch, which I'm always looking for. Finish off with some sunnies and a simple pair of sandals. A great polished daytime look :)



What I wore:
Dress: Boutique in Sydney (similar here and here)
Cardigan: Cotton On (similar here)
Shoes: INNIU (similar here)