March 09, 2014

Styletread Autumn/Winter campaign


As much as I love summer, I can easily say Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year when it comes to fashion. I get excited just thinking about layering sweaters and coats, and wrapping myself up with knitted scarves, beanies and boots. 

Speaking of boots, Styletread recently launched their new Autumn/Winter range and boy, do they have some killer styles! We're really spoilt for choice, with a huge range of boots that'll keep your feet dry on those rainy days, while still making you look bang on trend!

Since boots are my weakness when it comes to shoes, I decided to share with you all my top 4 must-have boots for the winter season, and how I would style each of them for different occasions.


1.  Work / Uni



2.  Rainy Days



3.  Weekend BBQ



4.  Night Out




I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Which outfit and/or shoe was your favourite?  How would you have styled it? 
Let me know in the comments!