March 12, 2014

Red door


Happy Hump Day! 

It's actually a pretty good hump day for me, since I'm leaving for New Caledonia tomorrow! I can't wait to explore the island, practice my French with the locals, and sit by the beach sipping cocktails :) I'm staying in a hotel in Nouméa (capital of New Caledonia), right next to the beach, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing 4 days ahead! (Which also means I won't be uploading any blog posts until Monday).

Can't wait to share my photo diary with you guys when I get back!

On to today's outfit... We've been blessed in Sydney lately with great weather, you wouldn't even be able to tell that Autumn is well under way. So I decided to take the opportunity to pull out my favourite staple dress of the season and of course a pair of reflector sunnies to embrace the sunshine :) By the way, how cool is this red door I found?! I think it makes for a pretty interesting background ;)

I've gone the simple route here, but how would you style a casual striped dress?


What I wore:
Dress: Cotton On (same here, and longer version here)
Sunglasses: Markets in Bali (similar here, here and here)