March 27, 2014

New Caledonia photo diary - Part 2



Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great week.. It's nearly Friday! Hang in there ;)

I'm back with Part 2 of my trip to Noumea, and this time, there are plenty more photos of gorgeous sunsets and bright blue waters :)

If you haven't seen Part 1 yet, then you should definitely check it out here!

Hope you enjoy the photo diary, and I'll see y'all soon in an outfit post soon :)



Loved going to the markets - so much delicious food!







One of the oldest churches in the country.. so gorgeous inside 


Traditional homes of the local Kanaks. I even got to go inside - it was really big! Definitely one of the tallest roofs I've seen..

Jean-Marie Tjibaou Cultural Centre


Ouen Toro lookout - such amazing views of Noumea!










We saw a cruise departing while watching the sunset :)


Heading home! (and yes, I wore the same outfit on the flight back home... don't judge lol)





Hope you guys enjoyed Part 2 of my trip to New Caledonia!

See Part 1 here.