March 06, 2014

Black leopard


Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well :) It's nearly Friday! Yay!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but uni has been getting pretty intense... and it's only the second week.. oh gosh.. But I'm looking forward to escaping for a few days next week for my birthday! My mum booked me a surprise 4 day getaway to New Caledonia, and I can't wait to just relax by the beach all day and soak in the French culture :) What a great opportunity for me to practice my French language skills with the locals!

Now onto my look du jour ;) It was pretty warm today so I kept it casual with a skort and cami. I don't usually wear leopard a lot (or at all...) but I love this singlet I scored at the Boxing Day sales a few months ago. The strap detail on the chest caught my eye immediately. It's so unique, and I love the way it falls on my body when worn. I feel like the diagonal straps almost help to keep the singlet in place and not droop low.

Team this shirt with shorts or jeans for a casual look, and tuck it into a pencil skirt and pair it with heels for a night out. Such a great versatile piece!

Do you wear leopard print pieces often? How would you style this cami?


What I wore:
Top: Temt (similar here, dress version here)
Skort: Zara (also sold here)
Shoes: Court Couture (similar here)
Earrings: With Love Kirsten - FOR FREE!! (no joke.. they're giving away any old stock free of charge!

You can also score 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"

Happy shopping!