March 31, 2014

A pop of leopard


I'm so excited to show you guys my new favourite shoes! Yes, the slip-on sneaker trend has been around for many months now, but I still can't get over them. I'm in love. Seriously. I got these beauties for a birthday present last week, and I've been wearing them non-stop. My Toms and Converses have received a much-need break. They go really well with my everyday uni/work attire, despite them having a loud leopard print. I thought they'd be more of a statement shoe that you'd wear with black, white and grey, but I've found that they actually compliment a lot of colours, like cobalt blue in this case. I'm keen to experiment with more shades! And I love the chunky platform... it adds an extra inch to my height ;)

Other items on high rotation also include these gorgeous jewellery pieces from Born Pretty.
I was recently sent this gold chain necklace, silver pyramid bracelet and silver irregular ring, and I absolutely love them! They're really good quality, super affordable, and definitely staple items for any jewellery collection. They also add a great finishing touch to an outfit, especially this chain necklace - I pair it with simple t-shirts to add just a hint of glam :) And who says you can't mix silver and gold? I've been doing it quite a bit lately - sometimes because I can't decide which to go for, and other times because I just think it looks cool.. either way, I think it works! 

As a special offer for you guys, Born Pretty has decided to give all readers a 10% discount! Now you can beat the Monday blues with some online shopping... just use the code "TKT10" at the checkout to receive the discount! They have thousands of cool items, from jewellery and accessories, to makeup and apparel. And they're really affordable! Happy shopping :)


What I wore:
Shirt: Dotti
Cardigan: Forcast (similar herehere and here)
Jeans: Sportsgirl (similar here, here and here)
Jewellery: Born Pretty necklace, bracelet and ring


SPECIAL OFFER!
Get 10% off your order from Born Pretty using the code: "TKT10"!