March 18, 2014

A birthday with a view


Hey guys! So I'm back from New Caledonia, and boy did I have a great time! It was pure paradise. It's such a beautiful place, with so many friendly people and stunning beaches. I can't wait to share my photo diary with you all later this week, so stay tuned! :)

But now onto today's post.. I'm sure you can tell by the title that today was no ordinary day for me.. It was my 20th birthday! They say that entering your 20s is a great time because it's going to be the best decade of your life.. (let's hope so!). I feel like I've achieved everything I've set out to so far with uni, work, travel and even in my personal life. I feel like my life just gets better and better with every year that passes. I'm so thankful, blessed and fortunate to have everything I do right now - a beautiful family, amazing friends, and even the simple things like a roof over my head. For the first time in a while, I feel content. I feel like I have a plan - I have goals, I have dreams, and I'm learning more and more about the kind of person I want to be and the things I want to pursue in the future. Am I sounding too young and naive? Maybe. But it's been working for me so far! 

Apologies for getting a bit deep there, but sometimes it helps to just reflect and write out your thoughts (even if the whole world can see them.. ah, the beauty of the Internet). Here's to another year older and another year wiser!

Hope you're all having a great start to the week!


What I wore:
Top: Temt (similar here)
Jeans: Sportsgirl (similar here and here)
Shoes: INNIU (similar here)
Bracelet: With Love Kirsten (Get it for only $0.80 using the code below!)

SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER!
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"!