February 07, 2014

Feature a friend: The cape



Hey guys! Hope you've all had a great week :)

I haven't been posting as regularly lately, and that's because I've been busy with the lead-up to my sister's wedding this weekend! I can't wait for the big day to arrive, and I'll definitely be uploading all the fun memories from the night as soon as the photos come in :)

For today's post, I wanted to feature a friend of mine, Kara, as part of the Boohoo #featureafriend blogger competition.
I've always been the one in front of the camera and although I love sharing my style with you guys, I thought I'd do something a little different and try my hand at photographing a friend's outfit. Kara's style is colourful, fun, trendy, and in this look, she went for more of a boho-chic vibe. She's always wearing that one statement piece that attracts your attention - whether it's a bright dress, a bold hat, quirky sunglasses or in this case, a fun cape!

I hope you guys enjoy the photos! We definitely had heaps of fun taking them :)

How would you style this cape? Let me know in the comments!


What she wore:
Shorts: Mossman
Singlet: Supre
Sunglasses: Ghanda
Shoes: Therapy