February 21, 2014

Singapore photo diary - Part 2

TGIF! Can't wait for the weekend to begin :)

I'm back with Part 2 of my trip in Singapore!

Looking through these photos from back in 2012 makes me want to hop on a plane and go on another travelling adventure.. but instead, I'm sitting at home preparing for uni, which starts on Monday :( Ugghhh... 

On the bright side, my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and that definitely calls for a weekend away to a tropical destination ;) More on that later..

Enjoy Part 2! And as always, if you have any questions about my trip, leave them in the comments below and i'll get back to you :)

Also, if you haven't seen Part 1 yet, you can check it out here.

Have a great weekend!


At the top of Marina Bay Sands hotel - "Sands Skypark" - great views of the city!
The amazing infinity pool!
 Performances along the harbour. Loving their detailed costumes :)
The Marina Bay Sands laser light show was on every night, and looked stunning!
 On our way to Sentosa Island :)
 Clarke Quay was definitely a favourite spot of mine. The nightlife there was buzzing with great restaurants and bars.
 Taking a sampan ride down a man-made canal in the Marina Bay Sands shopping mall! 
Asia never runs short of ideas to amaze tourists.

Hope you guys enjoyed Part 2 of my Singapore photo diary!
(Check out Part 1 here)

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you all in an outfit post very soon :)