February 17, 2014

Orange and black


Happy Monday guys! It's been raining non-stop in Sydney the past couple of days, and although that means I haven't had a chance to go out much, it also means I got a lot of work done from home.. So it's not all bad :) But thankfully it cleared up today, so it's back to business as usual..

I took these shots a few days back when the sun was out. I'm a sucker for a fun pair of shorts, especially since you can team them up with a simple shirt and you're good to go. I styled the same shorts in an outfit post here a while back, but decided to dress it up a little with heel boots this time. 


What I wore:
Shirt: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Shorts: Chica Booti (similar here)
Shoes: Zu Shoes (similar here)
Earrings: With Love Kirsten - Only $3.80 when you use the code "TWSBLOG" to get 20% off!