February 28, 2014

On the rocks


I have to say, constantly looking for new and unique locations for outfit photos can be challenging, but at the same time exciting, because you get the chance to discover cool places you would have otherwise never seen. And that's exactly what happened here. I was driving home to find a location near my area, when I decided to take the road less travelled (yep, I just quoted Robert Frost..). And when I turned off the main road, I found this gorgeous hide-away spot! I didn't even realise I had been driving right next to a river the whole time... Sydney is definitely full of surprisingly gorgeous places..

Now onto my outfit... I can't get enough of these pants. You may have seen them in previous outfit posts. It's saves my life on those mornings when I feel like I have nothing to wear, but need to look put-together and somewhat professional (e.g. for work, interviews or presentations). I always know I can pair them with a simple white or black shirt and a pair of flats, and I'm ready for the day. And because they're floral and ombré, they have a stylishness and uniquness about them that's definitely not subtle (unlike your average pair of black business pants). The cut is perfect (I love pants that show the ankle!) and the fit is super comfortable. What more could you want?

How would you style these floral pants? Let me know in the comments!


What I wore:
Top: Sportsgirl (similar grey version here)
Pants: Bardot (similar here)
Shoes: Forever New (similar here)
Earrings: Lovisa (similar here)