February 25, 2014

Neon and stripes


Another summers day calls for another quick, easy and comfortable outfit. And for me, nothing says that more than bright shorts paired with a cute singlet. It's so quick and easy to throw together, yet still looks fun and trendy. 

I'm in love with this singlet right now and it's been on high rotation throughout summer, especially since it reminded me how flattering vertical stripes can be! The diagonal stripes on both sides also adds extra interest to the top, making it quite unique from the thousands of striped singlets on the market this season. And the fact that it's black and white means it's super versatile and can be paired up with any colour... so today I went for a pop of orange :)

How would you style this striped cami? Let me know in the comments!


What I wore:
Top: Bardot (similar here and here)
Shorts: Mossman (similar here and here)
Shoes: Novo (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Markets in Delhi, India (similar here and here)