February 03, 2014

Mint


I'm definitely in love with this combo - a quilted white t-shirt with suede mint shorts. Add a pair of white sneakers and some chunky jewellery and you've got a perfect summer outfit. I love how it's casual, yet still has a hint of sport-luxe. And I love how the shade of mint green on the shorts matches the backdrop wall perfectly! I was driving home when I saw this wall, and I immediately had to stop to take a few shots.. what are the chances you can find a match like this?

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Let me know in the comments!



What I wore:
Top: Sportsgirl (now on sale!)
Shorts: Sportsgirl (also now on sale!)
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Chanel J12 (black version here, another white version here)
Sunglasses: Markets in Delhi, India (similar here)
Bracelets: similar chain here (only $3.20!) and spike here (only $0.80!!)

Don't forget!
Amazing prices above are only available when using the code: "TWSBLOG" to get 20% off your order from WLK!