January 11, 2014

Tie-dye

I'm not going to lie, tie-dye slightly reminds me of my younger days when I used to experiment with dye and white t-shirts to see what cool effects I could make. But that's not going to stop me from wearing it!

I bought this dress in the local markets when I travelled to Hong Kong and loved the print (and price!) the minute I saw it. I knew it would be perfect for the heat waves in Sydney during summer, and I was right! It's also been great for the beach and perfect for wearing over my bikini. 
Light, airy, colourful (and short) - just how I like my summer dresses! ;) 

What do you think of the tie-dye print?


What I wore:
Dress: Markets in Hong Kong (similar here, here, herehere and here)
Hat: Markets in Singapore (similar here)
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

Necklace: With Love Kirsten (shell version - only $4.80 when you use the code "TWSBLOG" - 20% discount)
Bracelet: With Love Kirsten (only 80c when you use the code "TWSBLOG"! - 20% discount)