January 13, 2014

Summer essentials

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great weekend :) I spent mine lounging at the beach all day.. just how I like my summer holidays!

I wanted to share a few of my summer essentials today, since we're right in the middle of a super hot and sunny week here in Sydney! For me, it's been all about getting the basics right, and then working in a statement/trendy piece here and there.

I know some of you may be in the middle of winter right now, but hopefully you can still take some inspiration from these outfits and add some extra layers to keep warm (except for the 'beach day' outfit of course.. I don't think that would work..). Enjoy!

What are some of your essentials for this season?


RUNNING ERRANDS / DAY OUT
Top: Brave Soul, Shorts: Moto, Shoes: Converse, Bag: Saint Laurent
Watch: Juicy Couture, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Rings: Pixie Market, Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.



BEACH DAY
Bikini: TrianglBag: ChloĆ©Sunscreen: Sun BumWater Bottle: Nike
Sandals: HavaianasSunglasses: Ray-BanHat: H&MTowel: Serena & Lily



NIGHT OUT
Top: NellySkirt: Dorothy PerkinsBlack heels: TibiBronzer: TopshopWhite heels: ASOS
Dress: TopshopClutch: BalenciagaLipstick: BurberryPerfume: Chanel, Necklace: ASOS, Rings: ASOS