January 20, 2014

Let's get active!


The start of a new year always calls for some exercise.. I know it's cliché, but it's nice to eat healthy, get active and feel good about yourself as we welcome in 2014. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've managed to go to the gym 6 days a week for the past 4 months, but every since Christmas and New Years, I've slowed down... dramatically! 

But I'm ready to start my work-out routine again, and what better way to begin than to go for a jog across the Sydney Harbour Bridge! And what perfect weather! We've definitely been spoilt here in Sydney the past week with 30 degree weather and crystal clear blue skies every day :) No excuses to not get outdoors and start getting active!



I also wanted to share with you guys my new iPhone case, thanks to Iconemesis

They're a company based in London that works with independent artists to create unique and fashionable iPhone cases. They have such a wide range of creative designs, it's hard to choose just one!

The case I ended up going for is this gorgeous timeless black and white print, which is of really great quality. I also have my eye on this feather design ;)

They ship worldwide as well, so I'd definitely recommend taking a look at their cases!


What I wore:
Top: Target (similar here)
Tights: Glassons
Shoes: Asics
iPhone case: Iconemesis - now on sale!