January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!!
Time to say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014!

I thought I'd share with you my outfit for NYE. There were no signs of any sequins, which is a little different from my usual NYE outfits in the past, but I wanted to keep things simple :)
I started the festivities quite early and went out for lunch with my family, then stayed out all night for more food, drinks and dancing to welcome in the new year!

This year will definitely be a jam-packed year with weddings, many travels abroad (with photo diaries to follow), as well as a busy timetable of uni and work. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2014 will bring and what wonderful memories I'll make :)

I also want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you who enjoy reading my blog and find any sort of inspiration from my posts. I appreciate all your comments and support, and I'll definitely be keeping up the blog this year and working hard to make many more interesting and inspirational posts for you guys!


How did you welcome in 2014? And... what did you wear? I'd love to know in the comments! (You can also link me to an outfit post if you've done one).



I also wanted to share some photos of the magical NYE fireworks in Sydney. I didn't get any worthy pics myself, but the display was amazing!

If you have any pics of the celebrations/fireworks that went on in your city for NYE, I'd love to see them! You can tweet me your pics @talia_kaur or link me to your blog post in a comment below, if you've done one :)






I look forward to making many more blog posts for you all this year and learning as I go :)

I wish you all happiness, joy, laughter, fun, success, peace, prosperity and good health in 2014!

Happy New Year!
xoxo



What I wore:
Skirt: Sheike (black version here and similar here)
Top: Supré
Shoes: Therapy
Clutch: Dotti (similar here)
Necklace: With Love Kirsten - blue, orange, green


And don't forget you can get 20% off your next order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"!