January 28, 2014

Gipsy Dharma


Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great start to the week :)

I came across a really cool brand last week from the UK, Gipsy Dharma, who produce unique handmade clothes and leather boots for women. What caught my attention was definitely their range of shoes.. how eccentric are they? Each shoe is individually hand-crafted and fitted with flexible soles. They have quite a bohemian vibe to them and although I'm not a huge wearer of the boho style, I still think some of their designs are subtle and great for everyday wear.. and I also thought some of you lovely readers might be interested in them :)

With natural and versatile colours like khaki, black and all shades of brown, it's easy to match these shoes up with almost any outfit. And from knee-high boots to ankle boots to flip flops, you can find the right shoe for any season as well.

Here are a few of my favourite items from their site:
Black Knee High Boots, Beige Ankle Boots, Leather Flip Flops, Beige Knee High Boots



They also hold weekly giveaways and this week, a pair of boots worth $350 is up for grabs! 
Click here to enter!

You can also follow them on Facebook (136k likes!) and Google+ to keep up to date with giveaways, special offers, discounts and all the latest previews of new collections.

Let me know what you think of their products in the comments! 
I'd love to hear your thoughts :)




This is a sponsored post.