January 15, 2014

Bullet pendant


I'm sure you all know by now that my one weakness when it comes to accessories is jewellery. I own way too many rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces - I just never really feel complete in an outfit if I'm not wearing any!

I love this bullet pendant I recently received from The Travelling Jeweller. It's great quality and has such a cool design. I came across this Sydney-based company a few weeks ago and was immediately drawn to their mix of unique and timeless pieces. And what's even better is that they also offer services like jewellery repairs, custom made jewellery, laser engravings and valuation services. They come to you, in the comfort and convenience of your own home! (within Sydney). 

And if you're interested in their items, they also offer free shipping worldwide and a free bullet pendant (what I'm wearing) with every purchase over $49!

Special offer for TWS readers:
Get 25% off across the entire website using the code: "TWS123"
(Offer valid until 28 February 2014)



What I wore:
Top: Dotti
Shorts: Asos
Shoes: Toms

Special offer for TWS readers:
Get 25% off all products from The Travelling Jeweller using the code: "TWS123"
(Offer valid until 28 February 2014)

You can also follow The Travelling Jeweller on FacebookTwitterInstagram and Pinterest.



This is a sponsored post.