January 22, 2014

Avant garde



Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great week so far :)

I'm back with an outfit post, shot right underneath the Harbour Bridge! (You may have already read my tweet about it here). I've loved exploring more and more of Sydney these past few weeks, and even though I was born and raised in this gorgeous city, I still have so much more to discover! That's partly why I like taking outfit photos - especially when you get to explore new areas of the city :)

I wore this skirt in another outfit post here, and since I've been trying to wear it more often this summer, I've been experimenting with different ways to style it. A reader in my last post suggested in the comments to pair it with a printed shirt... so here it is! I quite like the look of a feminine skirt paired with an edgy printed top.. and when you add a thick ID choker necklace, it really completes the look :)
(By the way, I have no clue where this shirt is from.. I've had it since I was really, really young and there's no brand name on it.. sorry guys!).

What do you think of this outfit?  How would you style this skirt?








What I wore:
Top: similar printed shirts here, here, here, here and here (men's version)
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Forever New (similar here, here and here)
Necklace: With Love Kirsten

Special offer for TWS readers!
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"!
Gorgeous accessories at great prices! Products are updated daily, so be sure to check it out :)