January 04, 2014

2013 outfit recap

Hey guys! Hope the start to the new year has been great for you all :)

I've decided to take a trip down memory lane and see what outfits I wore in 2013.
I did an outfit recap post last year, which you can check out here if you'd like (Note: they're all selfies and it can get cringe-worthy haha). It's really weird to look back and see not only how much my style has changed, but also how the quality of photos, background choices and the layout of my blog posts have changed. I feel like my sense of fashion and style is continuously evolving (as well as my blogging skills) and every year I try to be a bit more daring and adventurous with my outfits to keep things interesting. After all, fashion is meant to be fun!

I hope you enjoy this post!

Which outfit(s) were your favourite?

Also, if you've done an outfit recap post, be sure to leave your link in the comments below! I'd love to see it!