December 04, 2013

Welcoming December

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well :)

I'm back with another outfit post! Since December has arrived (...already?!), I decided to go shopping and start planning all the Christmas presents for my family and friends.. And shopping always calls for a comfortable outfit - so I went straight for jeans, a t-shirt and converses :) Can't go wrong with that combo! 

I know it might seem a bit early for Christmas shopping, but let's face it, can you ever be too early for it? Trying to buy a tonne of presents at the last minute while running around frantically is definitely not my thing. I'd be lying if I said I'd never done that in the past, but it was way too stressful, so I'm proud to admit that I've been much more organised this year :) Now that I've got the shopping list sorted, it's time to spend! (Oh nooooo!). 

Have you guys started thinking about what presents to get your family and friends?


What I wore:
Shirt: Ally (similar here and here)
Jeans: Bardot (similar here)
Bag: Sportsgirl (similar here)
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Markets in Hong Kong


SPECIAL OFFER!
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"
Get in quick! - stock changes daily :)