December 15, 2013

Street smart

A casual "everyday" kind of outfit against a graffiti backdrop - my kind of 'street style' ;)
I seem to be finding some pretty great wall art lately (check out my previous post here for another cool mural!), and it's not everyday that you find a background which matches the colour of your sunnies!

Today was a perfect Sunday. I had a much needed sleep-in, went out for a late breakfast and then came home to watch Dirty Dancing. I forgot how cool that movie was :) 
And as usual, a Sunday always calls for a comfy outfit. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend! What did you get up to?


What I wore:
Top: Lulu & Rose (similar here, white version here)
Jeans: Dotti
Sunglasses: Markets in Bali (similar here and here)
Watch: Markets in Hong Kong (similar here)


SPECIAL OFFER!
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"
New items are uploaded daily!