December 20, 2013

Pink patterns

Hey guys! Thank God It's Friday!!

Hope you're all having a great start to the weekend.. Christmas is almost here! And I can't wait to pig out on all the delicious food without a guilt in the world ;) Speaking of food, I've been doing a tonne of grocery shopping in the past week (all for the joyous occasion of course) but I can't help but start the party early and dig into the festive treats.. whoops :/
If you follow me on twitter, you may have already seen the picture of the delicious xmas pudding I had a slice of the other day.. yummmo! 

Anyway, enough about food and onto today's post :) I was feeling girly the other day so I decided to wear pink - all pink. It's not something I usually do, but hey, fashion is all about experimenting! I bought this skirt a few years ago from Mink Pink and I love the print on it - it's so unique and edgy. And since it's summer and the sunshine is out, I'll definitely be wearing it a lot this season!

What are your thoughts on the skirt? How would you style it? Let me know in the comments!


What I wore:
Skirt: Mink Pink (similar here)
Blazer: Sheike (similar here)
Top: Ally (similar here)
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace & Sunglasses: Sportsgirl


SPECIAL OFFER!
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"
Get in quick! Styles are uploaded daily :)