December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Hey guys! 
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! (And in doing so, I thought I'd be festive in this post and stick to wearing green, white and red haha.. ;) I hope you like it!)

Wherever you are in the world, and however you decide to celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful day and cherish the moments you get to spend with your family and friends during this season :)

I already started celebrating yesterday on Xmas Eve with a morning swim at the beach, a delicious buffet dinner with family followed by a drive around the neighbourhood to see some houses draped in Christmas lights (I included a pic of my favourite house at the end of the post!). Then it was time to tuck myself into bed and watch Home Alone :) And it looks like I'll be spending Christmas day with a similar schedule!

What are your plans for Xmas?




What I wore:
Top: Bardot (simple tank top version here)
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: INNIU (similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace & White Bracelet: With Love Kirsten


SPECIAL OFFER:
Don't forget you can score 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG" !
Happy shopping!