December 28, 2013

Blue hues

So Christmas has passed and the new year is almost here!! I feel like I wait an entire year to celebrate 1 week... and it always seems to go by so quickly! :(
Nevertheless, I hope you all had a great time eating loads of food and celebrating with loved ones.. My presents were all pretty much money (which I spent most of on Boxing Day sales! Whoops...). What did you get for Christmas?

On that note, Boxing Day sales were crazy! I was feeling brave and went to Pitt Street and Sydney City Westfield and it was insane! Queues in front of every store (and even longer queues for the change rooms), and people rushing all over the place grabbing as many items as they could from the sale tables. I didn't even get to go into Myer or David Jones because both department stores had reached full capacity and the line of people waiting went out the mall and onto the street - so I gave it a miss.
But I did manage to pick up some great deals on items I'd been eyeing out for a while, so I'm pretty happy about that!
Have you gone Boxing Day shopping yet? Did you find any good deals?

So I guess now it's the countdown to the New Year! I've been spending my last days of 2013 enjoying the summer break with beautiful blue skies, sunshine, and the wind in my hair :)
These photos were taken yesterday at a relaxing river-side park. A perfect way to unwind after all the Christmas and Boxing Day madness!


What I wore:
Dress: Supré (similar longer red version here)
Denim shirt: Glue Store (similar here)
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Bardot (similar here and here)
Watch: Chanel J12
Sunnies: Markets in Bali (similar here)


Don't Forget! Special Discount Offer:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"
Be sure to check out their site.. Great quality jewellery and accessories at low prices!