November 02, 2013

Sculptures by the sea


Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great weekend :) 

Before I explain what all these sculptures are about, I've got some exciting news to share with you!
This is my 100th blog post!!

I know, it might not be that exciting, but I can't help but feel a little proud of myself that I've managed to start a blog and actually keep up with it. I didn't really know how far I'd go when creating this blog, but I'm so glad that I've enjoyed the whole process. Over the past few months, I feel that Think Wear Style has developed from a fashion blog, to a fashion, lifestyle and travel blog. I really enjoy having a creative outlet to share more and more of my life experiences, hobbies and inspirations with my readers, and I'm so lucky that I've been able to chat and make friends with people from all over the world through this blog.

A huge thank you to all of you out there who read my blog (and actually find it interesting!). The interaction with you all has been amazing!

To celebrate, I'll be hosting a personal giveaway next week, so stay tuned! 

If you have any suggestions or ideas on what items I should have up for grabs (e.g. clothes, accessories), let me know in the comments below!


______________________


Now onto today's blog post - it's something a little different :)

I went down to Bondi beach last week and checked out Sculpture by the Sea. It's an annual outdoor art exhibition that features over 100 unique sculptural works along a beautiful coastal walk. It's a great day out - they even had cafes and food stalls along the way so you can grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the awesome views of the beach. 

Here are some photos I snapped on my iPhone... Enjoy!