November 27, 2013

Denim days


Hey guys! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've had the busiest few weeks since I finished uni. So many birthday dinners and catch ups with friends I haven't seen in ages! And last weekend was my sister's hens night! So I'm still recovering from 3 days worth of partying ;)

From now on, my schedule doesn't look too busy, so I'll definitely be uploading more in the coming weeks :) I'll also be holding a personal giveaway soon to celebrate 100 posts on my blog! I still need to buy the gift, so if you have any suggestions on what you'd like to win, let me know in the comments! It would be really helpful :)

So for today's outfit of the day post, I've teamed up a casual denim shirt (that I've been wearing to death lately!) with bright red pants to add some colour. I've also been obsessed with the reflector sunnies trend and my collection is growing! These blue sunnies were a gift from my sister on her recent trip to Bali. I love the aviator style and the blue tint - works perfectly with my denim shirt ;)







What I wore:
Shirt: Glue Store (similar here)
Pants: Portmans (similar here)
Shoes: Target (similar here)
Sunnies: Markets in Bali (similar here - and cool purple ones here!)
Watch: Markets in Hong Kong (similar here)