October 08, 2013

Wild ones


Hey guys! 

So as you probably already know, I'm back from Hong Kong! I had such a great time - what an exciting and energetic city! The people were so friendly, the food was delicious, the shopping was awesome, the buildings were super tall and of course, the sightseeing and overall culture was beautiful.

I still have heaps of photos to go through and edit, but since uni has hit me with a pile of assignments, I'll do my best to have the photo diary up later this week. I can't wait to share all my experiences!

For today, I thought I'd do an outfit inspiration post since I haven't done one in a while. I've always been a fan of leopard prints and I think it can definitely be worn tastefully. Leopard print coats and scarfs are probably my favourite of all the clothing items, as well as a great leopard clutch to add some fun to an outfit without going overboard on the print.


I hope that gave you guys some outfit inspiration when it comes to this wild print! :)

How do you style leopard prints? Which outfits were your favourite? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!