October 28, 2013

Sporty


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you're all having a great start to the week :)

I'm back with another OOTD! When it comes to fashion, I'm definitely all about comfort. If I don't feel confident and comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing, I won't leave the house with it on. It's as simple as that.

So, when jersey t-shirts and leather boxer shorts started making appearances in every store, I was all for it! I love how stylish a sporty outfit can look when paired with a few awesome accessories like a pair of wedge sneakers, reflector sunglasses and a gorgeous diamonte necklace to brighten up the look.

Have you been loving sporty looks as much as I have? How do you style jersey shirts or leather shorts?

On a side note - I'm approaching the end of my year at uni! Woohoo! 

But that also means that I'll be giving my studies much more attention now. As the final assignments and exams pile up over the next two weeks, it won't leave me a lot of time to upload posts on my blog regularly. Apologies in advance :)

BUT - I'll definitely have heaps more content to upload when uni is out of the way, so stay tuned!

2 more weeks and I'm free from studies! 2 more weeks... 



What I wore:
Shirt: Ally (similar here and here - mens version)
Shorts: VJ Style
Shoes: Rubi shoes (similar here)
Sunglasses: Markets in Delhi, India
Necklace: With Love Kirsten (Get 20% off your order using the code "TWSBLOG"!)