October 20, 2013

Boyfriend jeans


I know these jeans have been circulating the web, and certainly circulating the blogosphere for a while now, but it's a trend I absolutely love. I've always been a jeans girl. I own way too many jeans and find myself throwing a pair on whenever I'm in a rush (which is most of the time..). 

But boyfriend jeans are a whole other world for me. I'm used to tight, skinny jeans and although I find them comfortable, It's nice to know that I'll still look socially acceptable in a pair of loose, distressed, rolled up jeans. I'll be wearing these for a long time to come...

Comfortable, casual and trendy. What's not to love?!


What I wore:
Boyfriend Jeans: Dotti
Sweater: Similar here
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Markets in Delhi, India
Earrings: With Love Kirsten - Only $1.50! (Get 20% off using the code "TWSBLOG"!!)