September 06, 2013

VOGUE Fashion's Night Out

I attended VFNO last night and had heaps of fun shopping the new season looks from stores all around the CBD and Pitt Street area. There were discounts on every corner and DJs in every store. There were also fun activities, fashion shows, and free ice-creams and champagne everywhere you looked!

A show which I particularly enjoyed was the David Jones #WEARE catwalk styled by two of my favourite bloggers: Sara Donaldson of Harper & Harley, and Rochelle Fox of A Fox That Meows. It's all about fresh young style for spring/summer, being confident in yourself and dressing to suit your own personality. You can express your style by completing the hashtag.

#WEARETRENDY would sum up my style. I love changing up my style every now and then and wearing things that I never expected would come into fashion. I love experimenting with style as well, and wearing trendy items always helps to add a little fun and excitement to my outfit.

I hope you enjoy these snaps from the show! All items are in store now.

Watch their shoppable video - such a fun, youthful vibe!


Which looks were your favourite?

What word best describes your style? Let me know in the comments, and complete the hashtag: #WEARE______.