September 23, 2013

Sweater weather


The weather was quite chilly last week and usually when it's cold, I reach for a sweater and jeans - boring, I know... So I wanted to get out of my comfort zone a little and try wearing a skirt instead. For some people, wearing skirts and dresses are pretty much second nature to them, but for me it's shorts and pants. But I'm trying to change that this summer! I like this skirt because of the detailing - lace, thin panels, and a trumpet-like silhouette. I paired it with a bright red sweater with a cool cut-out on the back and a pair of boots to toughen up the look. What are your thoughts on the outfit? Do you wear skirts or shorts more?

This is my last outfit post before I head overseas! I'll be in Hong Kong for the next 2 weeks, so stay tuned for a photo diary of my time there when I get back.

You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram where I'll be updating you guys daily!

What I wore:
Sweater: Zara (similar)
Skirt: Review (similar)
Boots: Zu Shoes (similar)
Necklace: Diva


SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code: "TWSBLOG"