September 21, 2013

Basics

I usually always go for colour and print in my outfits, but I've been putting my basic pieces to good use lately. There's nothing more comfortable than running errands in a simple knit, denim shorts and converses. And for a little bit of colour, I added some rose gold accessories. How do you style your basics?

In other news, I'm heading to Hong Kong in 2 days for a 2 week holiday! I'm super excited since this will be my first visit to HK. I have 1 more outfit photo to post before I leave, then it'll be 2 weeks until I post again (since I'm not taking my laptop with me). Stay tuned for my next outfit post and for the exciting photo diaries of Hong Kong when I return!

What I wore:
Knit: similar here
Shorts: similar here
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Diva
Bag: similar here


SPECIAL OFFER:
Get 20% off your order from With Love Kirsten using the code "TWSBLOG"
Check out all their items UNDER $1 !