August 01, 2013

Routine

It's August already?! This year is flying for me... 
Unfortunately I'm back at uni and have just completed week 1. Getting into my usual uni and work routine is taking a while since I just had a 2 month break (which I still wish I was on..).

So I'm back with another outfit post - a typical freezing morning in Sydney on the way to uni. I'm loving these cobalt jeans at the moment - they definitely brighten up the outfit. Since I'm a jeans junkie, I'm always looking to find new colours, prints and cuts. This pair stood out to me the minute I saw them not only because of the colour, but because the fit is amazing and the fabric has the perfect amount of stretch. And of course, I couldn't resist pairing it with this sweater - how cool are those leather sleeves?!

What I wore:
Jeans: Sportsgirl - similar
Sweater: similar
Boots: The Iconic - similar
Beanie: Forever New - similar
Bag: Mimco