August 29, 2013

Leather tights

Oh, how I love leather... Pants, skirts, shorts, dresses, shirts, boots and everything in between. I'm quite glad that this trend seems to be sticking around for a while because it's definitely a material that I love wearing. It adds instant edge to your outfit and is actually quite comfortable to wear. I wanted to go for a more relaxed vibe so I paired it with an army green shirt and a beanie, but you can just as easily dress up a pair of leather pants - as I did in a recent post here. Versatility is something I always look for in an item and leather definitely delivers this :)

What's your favourite way to style leather pieces? Let me know in the comments!

What I wore:
Tights & Shirt: Bardot (similar here & here)
Boots: Zu Shoes (on sale!)
Beanie: Forever New (similar here)
Rings: Lovisa
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: With Love Kirsten - Get 20% off your order using the code "TWSBLOG" - Check it out!