August 09, 2013

Jewelissima wishlist + special offer!

I've recently stumbled upon Jewelissima - a great online jewellery and accessories website with super trendy yet affordable items, and had to share it with you all!

They have so many gorgeous pieces and a great variety of items. I'm a huge lover of jewellery and accessories, and of course I already have my eyes set on a few pieces, so I thought I'd share my Jewelissima wishlist :)

1. Warrior statement necklace
2. Starburst pendant
3. Gunmetal pink drops
4. Lion head bangle
5. Chronograph band watch
6. Roman numeral watch
7. Floral envelope clutch

And you're in luck! (Especially those of you from the US).
Jewelissima is offering 20% off your first order and free shipping to the US!

They also have a live Facebook auction twice a week on Wednesdays and Thursdays, where they will be selling limited items, which are not up for sale on their regular website, at reduced prices. These items can be purchased directly off their Facebook page and all you have to do is:
1. Like the Jewelissima Facebook page
2. Comment "SOLD" on any items you'd like to purchase, along with your email address
3. Check your inbox for an invoice and enjoy your items with free shipping!

This is a sponsored post.