July 22, 2013

Summer days

I have to admit, this is a long over-due outfit post. In reality, it's winter in Sydney right now so I wouldn't be frolicking around the beach in a dress. But, looking and these photos does make me miss those warmer days... 

A day out to the beach always has me wearing a fun and flirty dress, a cool pair of sunnies and a trusty fedora. It's a perfect combo for me - casual, fun, comfortable and practical! Since I wasn't taking a dip in the ocean, I decided to play with layering a little and wore a sheer button-up shirt as a vest to go with the flowy vibe of the dress.

How do you guys style your outfits for the beach? I'd love to know in the comments!

Get the look:

See this feature on Mass Musings Blog!

What I wore:
Dress: Temt
Shirt: Supre
Fedora: markets in Singapore
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl
Bracelets: Mimco & Sportsgirl
Rings: Sportsgirl